With the world changing all around us, Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting is a way for girls and young women to continue to connect and grow during this challenging time.
When taking part in any online activities, please remember to still follow your Association's policies and procedures for activities taking place outside your regular meetings, social media age restrictions and your Association's child protection policies.
Explore this space to find out...
- Our top tips to stay connected with you group, troop or unit
- How to host a virtual meeting with your Girl Guides and Girl Scouts
- How to help keep your members safe online
- How other Girl Guides and Girls Scouts are continuing to meet and engage with each other online
- Our newest 10-week leadership challenge: #PositivityPatrol