As the world continues to navigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, WAGGGS is committed to supporting our 150 national Member Organisations to respond and adapt to this shared challenge, and to keep leading #ForHerWorld at this time.
Supporting Girl Guide and Girl Scout organisations
We have formed a working group of highly experienced volunteer advisors to provide consultancy support to Member Organisations on request during this time. Our advisors can act as a sounding board for you and are on hand to help navigate changes around adapting programme delivery, grants or funding applications, leadership and communications or other advice.
To request support, MO national leadership teams can complete this form in English, French, Spanish or Arabic.
Download our advice on adjusting to working from home with your teams. We have set up this page to keep you informed of our response to COVID-19, and to share all our support information and resources in one place. We will share great ideas and practices between countries, celebrate the inspiring examples of how Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting is still creating spaces for girls and making a difference, and keep the Movement’s flame burning bright.
This page will be updated regularly
We are keeping the sisterhood connected internationally.
- Read the latest COVID-19 statement from WAGGGS
- Join the worlds’ biggest #PositivityPatrol and work together on a giant leadership challenge
- Connect with WAGGGS and #ShareTheLight
Making Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting happen
We want to help all our members continue to deliver activities and programmes safely and in new ways. Explore our #ForHerDigitalWorld pages to:
- Discover how Girl Guide and Girl Scout organisations around the world are adapting their programmes to happen at home and online
- Get tips for staying connected and working online safely
- Download and share WAGGGS activities you can share with your members like the WAGGGS World Centres Home from Home Activity Pack
Raising our voices
We want to amplify the voices of your members on the issues that affect us.