Celebrated since 1926, World Thinking Day is a day of international friendship, speaking out on issues that affect girls and young women, and fundraising for 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts around the world.
What do we do on World Thinking Day?
- Celebrate World Thinking Day and be one in ten Million!
- Be inspired by the history and impact of our global Movement
- Connect with the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
- Take action and speak out on issues we most care about
- Make a difference by fundraising for projects around the world
2016 World Thinking Day 2016 ‘Connect’ resource now available!
- Available in English, French, Spanish and Arabic!
- The pack, built on the theme of ‘Connect’, invites you to explore and celebrate the meaningful connections that make our lives better, whether to the people closest to us, to a place we care about, or to a Girl Guide or Girl Scout friend on the other side of the world.
- Download the activity pack today!