Celebrated since 1926, World Thinking Day is a day of international friendship. It is an opportunity to speak out on issues that affect young women and fundraise for 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in 146 countries.
Tell us what you think
We hope you had fun with the activities. We would love to hear your feedback on this year’s celebrations. There’s even the chance to win a £50 GBP voucher for the WAGGGS shop, just fill in this survey.
Donate to the World Thinking Day Fund
A tradition since 1932, the World Thinking Day Fund collects pennies and coins from members around the world, to support their fellow Guides and Scouts. All donations help fund WAGGGS activities and are used where the need is greatest in our global Movement.
Add your own activity
For the first time in the World Thinking Day challenge badge history, one of the activities you need to complete in order to earn the badge will be one YOU create. We would love to hear what you've chosen to do. Complete the online form and share!
If you completed the World Thinking Day 2017 Challenge, you are on your journey to apply for the Olave Awards 2017.
Deadline for applications is 31 March 2017
What do we do on World Thinking Day?
- Celebrate World Thinking Day and be one in ten million!
- Be inspired by the history and impact of our global Movement
- Connect with the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
- Take action and speak out on issues we most care about
- Make a difference by fundraising for projects around the world