Celebrated since 1926, World Thinking Day is a day of international friendship. It is an opportunity to speak out on issues that affect young women and fundraise for 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in 150 countries.
World Thinking Day Online Offer
Even though we are further apart this World Thinking Day (WTD), we have an offer available for you to take part in World Thinking Day from wherever you are and connect with Girl Guides and Girl Scouts all over the world.
Something for Girl Guides and Girl Scouts - earn your 2021 WTD badge
- Book a free WTD live session hosted by the WAGGGS World Centres [click here for more information]
- Multiple sessions available from 20 – 22 February
- Download our free 2021 WTD Presentation for virtual meetings [click here to download]
Something for Girl Guide and Girl Scout Leaders
The theme for World Thinking Day 2021 is peacebuilding.
Peacebuilding is at the heart of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting and is as vital and relevant today as for the last 100 years. By completing the steps in the Stand Together For Peace activity pack, Girl Guides and Girl Scouts will; Stand Strong, Stand up and Stand Together for peacebuilding.
We want you to be part of this!
Donate to the World Thinking Day Fund
A tradition since 1932, the World Thinking Day Fund collects pennies and coins from members around the world, to support their fellow Guides and Scouts. All donations help fund WAGGGS activities and are used where the need is greatest in our global Movement.
* Please avoid sending cash donations by mail.
What do we do on World Thinking Day?
- Celebrate World Thinking Day and be one in ten million!
- Be inspired by the history and impact of our global Movement
- Connect with the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
- Take action and speak out on issues we most care about
- Make a difference by fundraising for projects around the world