Celebrated since 1926, World Thinking Day is a day of international friendship. It is an opportunity to speak out on issues that affect young women and fundraise for 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in 150 countries.
As you know every year for World Thinking Day, we create an activity pack to help Girl Guides and Girl Scouts connect with each other and around a theme that affects their lives.
For World Thinking Day 2021, we want as many people as possible to be part of the creation process, from a 5-year-old Girl Guide to a Chief Commissioner. We are looking for groups, troops and units from around the world to tell us about the activities that they love.
How can you get involved?
Activity submissions from groups is open from 15 March 2020 to 15 June 2020.
Donate to the World Thinking Day Fund
A tradition since 1932, the World Thinking Day Fund collects pennies and coins from members around the world, to support their fellow Guides and Scouts. All donations help fund WAGGGS activities and are used where the need is greatest in our global Movement.
* Please avoid sending cash donations by mail.
What do we do on World Thinking Day?
- Celebrate World Thinking Day and be one in ten million!
- Be inspired by the history and impact of our global Movement
- Connect with the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
- Take action and speak out on issues we most care about
- Make a difference by fundraising for projects around the world