Celebrated since 1926, World Thinking Day is a day of international friendship. It is an opportunity to speak out on issues that affect young women and fundraise for 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in 150 countries.
World Thinking Day 2020
Play Living Threads just like the threads, we are stronger together!
Donate to the World Thinking Day Fund
A tradition since 1932, the World Thinking Day Fund collects pennies and coins from members around the world, to support their fellow Guides and Scouts. All donations help fund WAGGGS activities and are used where the need is greatest in our global Movement.
* Please avoid sending cash donations by mail.
What will be your commitment to making your community more inclusive be? Share your thoughts and your diversity bracelet photos with Guides and Girl Scouts around the world on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook using #WTD2020 and #InOurHands
What do we do on World Thinking Day?
- Celebrate World Thinking Day and be one in ten million!
- Be inspired by the history and impact of our global Movement
- Connect with the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
- Take action and speak out on issues we most care about
- Make a difference by fundraising for projects around the world