Celebrated since 1926, World Thinking Day is a day of international friendship, speaking out on issues that affect girls and young women, and fundraising for 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts around the world.
Download the World Thinking Day resource and #LetsGrow!
In 2017, we would like to grow the World Thinking Day celebrations, and invite more girls and young women around the world to experience what it means to be part of the Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting Movement! The World Thinking Day Challenge for 2017 will be a journey of growth, supporting Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting groups as we introduce our Movement to new members.
Add your own activity
For the first time in the World Thinking Day challenge badge history, one of the activities you need to complete in order to earn the badge will be one YOU create. We would love to hear what you chose to do. Complete the online form and share!
What do we do on World Thinking Day?
- Celebrate World Thinking Day and be one in ten Million!
- Be inspired by the history and impact of our global Movement
- Connect with the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
- Take action and speak out on issues we most care about
- Make a difference by fundraising for projects around the world