Celebrated since 1926, World Thinking Day is a day of international friendship. It is an opportunity to speak out on issues that affect young women and fundraise for 8.8 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in 153 countries.
Donate to the World Thinking Day Fund
A tradition since 1932, the World Thinking Day Fund collects pennies and coins from members around the world, to support their fellow Guides and Scouts. All donations help fund WAGGGS activities and are used where the need is greatest in our global Movement.
* Please avoid sending cash donations by mail.World Thinking Day 2023 - Activity Pack
What do we do on World Thinking Day?
- Celebrate World Thinking Day and be one in ten million!
- Be inspired by the history and impact of our global Movement
- Connect with the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
- Take action and speak out on issues we most care about
- Make a difference by fundraising for projects around the world