September is one of the best months to explore Switzerland, with slightly cooler weather, but still many clear, beautiful days. With this programme, you can look forward to walking along some of our favourite routes and experiencing the breath-taking nature of the Swiss Alps!
- Seven nights' accommodation in rooms allocated by Our Chalet
- All meals; from dinner on arrival day, to a packed lunch on departure day (on catered programmes only)
- Five day programmes and six evening programmes
- Luggage transfer from Adelboden Oey bus stop on arrival and departure (between 8am and 6pm)
- Self catering options also available
We welcome individuals, families, and groups of all genders. Members of Guiding/Scouting and non-members are all welcome on this event.
This event is aimed at those who have a good level of physical fitness and are interested in full-day walks in the mountains but does not require previous mountain hiking experience. If you have mountain hiking experience and are looking for something more challenging, you may wish to consider our Hiking Week event instead.
For more information and prices, please see our Walking Week Information Pack
Book your visit to Our Chalet!
Our Chalet is open to groups, families and individuals throughout the year. We'd love to see you soon, book your stay online todayEnquire now!