What will your money fund?
could cover a local travel fare, so everyone can access Guiding and Girl Scouting
could provide a set of Stop the Violence handbooks
could provide a girl with the opportunity to attend a life-changing training event
Where does your donation go?
- Supporting our Member Organisations to develop, expand and grow
- Our Global Advocacy campaigns which tackle the most pressing issues in the world today
- Leadership development programmes which provide our members with the vital skills and confidence to take the lead in their own lives, their communities and the world
- Enhancing and strengthening the Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting experience to remain modern, relevant and engaging
- The development of unique projects such as Free Being Me, Surf Smart and more!
Give in Memory
Donating to the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts is a very special way to remember someone you love and help support 10 million girls in 150 countries across the world. By donating in memory you are helping us empower more girls and women to take the lead in their communities and speak out for long lasting change.
Donate in memory
For more information contact the Fundraising team | firstname.lastname@example.orgDonate now
Legacy gifts funds groundbreaking work and projects where it’s needed the most. As well as helping create the programmes, advocacy campaigns and international experiences – they help drive training and events.
You can also leave a legacy to one of our five WAGGGS World Centres to help ensure they continue to offer international life changing experiences to girls and young women from around the world.
“As a fifteen year old I was incredibly fortunate to spend time at Our Chalet. That experience; the natural beauty, outdoor activities, comradeship, and perhaps most important of all, the opportunity to meet and try to understand others on an international scale has stayed with me my entire life.
By setting up a legacy donation to Our Chalet, it is possible to help insure it continues to exist and offer lifelong inspirations and international experiences to girls and young women from around the world who might not otherwise have an opportunity. I’m thrilled and grateful our legacy might help. ” Legacy donor - Our Chalet