September is one of the best months to explore Switzerland, with slightly cooler weather, but still many clear, beautiful days. With this programme, you can look forward to challenging hikes in the Adelboden and Kandersteg valleys, including a klettersteig and overnight hut hike.
- Six nights' accommodation in rooms allocated by Our Chalet
- One night's accommodation in a mountain hut shared dorm room
- Klettersteig equipment hire
- All meals; from dinner on arrival day, to a packed lunch on departure day (for catered packages)
- Five day programmes and five evening programmes
- Luggage transfer from Adelboden Oey bus stop on arrival and departure (between 8am and 6pm)
- Self-catering accommodation available
We welcome individuals, families, and groups of all genders. Members of Guiding/Scouting and non-members are all welcome to this event.
This event is aimed at those who have some experience of full-day hiking in hills or mountains and a good level of fitness. If you are new to hiking or prefer a gentler pace we recommend you consider our Walking Week event instead.
For more information and prices, please see our Hiking Week Information Pack.
Book your visit to Our Chalet!
Our Chalet is open to groups, families and individuals throughout the year. We'd love to see you soon, book your stay online todayEnquire now!