The Olave Baden-Powell Society has a special role in supporting WAGGGS to deliver its campaigns and programmes across the world, enabling the world’s largest organisation for girls and young women to undertake its essential work.
Why join the Olave Baden-Powell Society?
Support the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts
Help provide financial support and future security for WAGGGS, ensuring that the organisation is able to continue its fantastic work with girls and young women around the world.
Join a like-minded group of friends
OB-PS is a unique, caring and global group of over 1500 supporters from 60 countries, who are committed to Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting and share the same values and ideals.
Attend the OB-PS Annual Event
Each year OB-PS hosts an esteemed and exciting event in a different region of the world. It is a great opportunity to meet with old friends and make new connections, engage with WAGGGS and learn more about global Guiding and Scouting.
What will I receive?
- Your official OB-PS Pin and Certificate, presented to you by HRH Princess Benedikte of Denmark at our Annual Event
- Regular updates on WAGGGS' work, as well as the OB-PS Annual Review and OB-PS-funded project reports
- An invitation to the OB-PS Annual Event as well as the opportunity to participate in local events in your region
How to Join
To become an OB-PS Supporter, simply make a financial commitment towards a better future for girls and young women in one of the following ways:
- A contribution of £6,000 or more as a single lump sum
- Six annual payments of £1,000
- A bequest in a will of £12,000 or more
- A life insurance allocation of £18,000 or more
If you would like to gift a membership to enable a deserving individual to become a supporter, or arrange for an In Memoriam recognition, please get in touch with us using the details below.
Visit our Donate page to find out how you can start supporting OB-PS today
Please fill in the appropriate Registration Form and return it to us along with your donation. Once we receive it we will be in contact to welcome you to the Society and tell you everything you need to know about being an OB-PS Supporter.