The Olave Baden-Powell Society (OB-PS) supports the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) to help create an equal world where all girls can thrive
Why join the Olave Baden-Powell Society?
Help girls become the leaders of today ready for the future
You can ensure that girls and young women have the essential training and opportunities to lead, raise their voices and make a difference.
Join a like minded group of friends
OB-PS is a unique, caring and global group of over 1700 members from 62 countries, who are committed to Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting and share the same values and ideals.
Attend the OB-PS Annual Event
Each year OB-PS hosts an esteemed and exciting event in a different region of the world. It is a great opportunity to meet with old friends and make new connections, engage with WAGGGS and learn more about global Guiding and Scouting.
What will I receive?
- Your official OB-PS pin and certificate, presented to you by HRH Princess Benedikte of Denmark at our Annual Event.
- Regular updates on WAGGGS' work, as well as the OB-PS Annual Review and OB-PS-funded project reports.
- An invitation to the OB-PS Annual Event, as well as the opportunity to participate in local events in your region.
How to join
To become an OB-PS Member, simply make a financial commitment towards a better future for girls and young women in one of the following ways:
- A contribution of £6,000 or more as a single lump sum
- Six annual payments of £1,000
- A bequest in a Will
- A life insurance allocation of £18,000 or more
If you would like to enable a deserving individual to become a member, or arrange for an In Memoriam recognition, please use one of the downloadable forms below.
For supporters in the United States of America and Canada, please use our downloadable forms below.
Sign up using our downloadable joining forms here
Please download and fill in the appropriate joining form and return it to us at email@example.com along with your donation.
Once we receive it you will be contacted and welcomed to the Society. We will tell you everything you need to know about being an OB-PS Member.