The Olave Baden-Powell Society (OB-PS) supports the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) to help create an equal world where all girls can thrive
Join the Olave Baden-Powell Society
“As an OB-PS Member, I have been fortunate to see how my donations make a difference to young lives across the world. I am confident that money raised by OB-PS is directed where it is most needed. As Members, we can understand the challenges faced by so many and where our donations make a real difference.”
Help girls become the leaders of today ready for the future.
You can ensure that girls and young women have the essential training and opportunities to lead, raise their voices and make a difference.
Join a like-minded group of friends
OB-PS is a unique, caring and global group of over 1,700 members from 63 countries, who are committed to Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting and share the same values and ideals.
Attend the OB-PS Annual Event
Each year OB-PS hosts an esteemed and exciting event in a different region of the world. It is a great opportunity to meet with old friends and make new connections, engage with WAGGGS and learn more about global Guiding and Scouting.
What will I receive?
- Your official OB-PS pin and certificate, presented to you by HRH Princess Benedikte of Denmark at our Annual Event.
- Regular updates on WAGGGS' work, as well as the OB-PS Annual Review and OB-PS-funded project reports.
- An invitation to the OB-PS Annual Event, as well as the opportunity to participate in local events in your region.
- Invites to regular WAGGGS webinars where you can hear from WAGGGS staff, volunteers and global Girl Guides and Girl Scouts with updates from programmes and projects you support
How to join
To become an OB-PS Member, simply make a financial commitment towards a better future for girls and young women in one of the following ways:
- A contribution of £6,000 or more as a single lump sum
- Six annual payments of £1,000
- A bequest in a Will
If you would like to enable a deserving individual to become a member, or arrange for an In Memoriam recognition, please use one of the downloadable forms below.
For supporters in the United States of America, Canada, and Switzerland please use our downloadable forms below.
Sign up using our downloadable joining forms here
Please download and fill in the appropriate joining form and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your donation. Once we receive your form, you will be contacted and welcomed to the Society. We will tell you everything you need to know about being an OB-PS Member.
UK Joining Form (gift Aid applicable)
UK and Global supporters can join via Online form.