Association of Belarusian Guides
Number of Girl Guides in 2017
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best - To do my duty to my country and God (highest spiritual ideals); - To help other people at all times - To keep the Guide Law Rangers and leaders make the same promise as Guides, but also take on the added responsibility to be of service in the community, and to encourage the development of the organization.
Belarus Guide Law
- A Guide is honest and reliable and can be trusted
- A Guide is loyal
- A Guide's duty is to be useful and to help other people
- A Guide is a friend to all people and a sister to every guide
- A Guide is polite
- A Guide is a friend to animals
- A Guide obeys orders
- A Guide smiles and sings under all circumstances
- A Guide is thrifty
- A Guide is pure in thought, in word and in deed
Bird Promise I will try to improve myself, to bring joy and help to others.
Belarus Bird Law
- A Bird always tells the truth.
- A Bird respects and obeys her elders.
- A Bird is always clean.
- A Bird thinks first of others