- A Tare for a Month!
- Interested in taking part in our 4 Week Community Programme? Let Mina our Community Relations Manager and Max our Programme Intern tell you what the 4 Week March Tare got up to!
- The countdown begins to the World Conference on Youth
- With only 32 days until the World Conference on Youth takes place in Sri Lanka, young people from all around the world are preparing to come together and discuss the priorities for youth in the post-2015 development agenda.
- 5 things you didn't know happened at CSW 58
- You know we were there - but do you know what happened?
- Pack of the Month!
- The 1st Mildmay Brownies and Girl Guides are 'Bonkerlicious' and 'Fabulous'.
- Youth learning at the heart of WAGGGS
- Following our founder’s core educational method of self-direct learning, all of us who have been involved in the Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting we can agree that it has been a continuous lifelong learning experience.
- T&T’s “Mighty, Mighty Girl Guides” Rock International Women’s Day Celebrations 2014
- “It was the Girl Guides who rocked the International Women’s Day march, held on March 8 in Arima,” said Gabrielle Hosein in her weekly column for the Guardian-one of Trinidad and Tobago’s daily newspapers.