Join us for a short break in the Swiss Alps, making the most of the autumn days and completing the YUNGA Forest Challenge Badge.
Who is this event for?
This event is ideal for individuals, families, and groups of all genders who want to experience a variety of activities, from hiking and climbing to sightseeing and shopping for souvenirs at the local woodcarvers.
Members of Guiding/Scouting and non-members are all welcome to this event.
Integrated throughout the programme are activities and challenges to complete the YUNGA Forest Challenge Badge. This badge has been developed in collaboration with United Nations agencies, civil society and other organisations to raise awareness, educate and motivate participants to change their behaviour and become active changemakers in the local community.
You can find out more about the badge here.
What is included in the package price?
- Six nights' accommodation in rooms allocated by Our Chalet
- Klettersteig and climbing tower equipment hire
- All meals; from dinner on arrival day, to a packed lunch on departure day (for catered packages)
- Five day programmes and five evening programmes
- Luggage transfer from Adelboden Oey bus stop on arrival and departure (between 8am and 6pm)
- Self-catering accommodation and camping available
Note: The Cheryl A Watkins scholarship, available to women aged 60+ with 20+ years in Guiding/Scouting, can be used towards the accommodation portion of the package cost for this event. Full details here.
For more information and prices, download the 2022 Autumn in the Alps Info Pack
Book your visit to Our Chalet!
Our Chalet is open to groups, families and individuals throughout the year. We'd love to see you soon, book your stay online todayEnquire now!