In partnership with the Polish Scouting & Guiding Association (ZHP) and funded by European Solidarity Corps, we are organising the European Solidarity project.
We are excited to provide our European members with another amazing opportunity under EJ2020.
The initial partner countries of the project are Armenia, Austria, Belgium Cyprus, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, The Netherlands, Slovenia, Ukraine and UK, but other countries are also welcome to join.
Check the details below and spread the word about it so your members don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.
Your members can apply using this link by the 10/03/2020.
Opportunity for young members (18 - 30 years old)
Do you want to be a WAGGGS facilitator for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) at European Jamboree 2020? ACT for the SDGs! ACTivate Your Power!
How about being part of a bigger project in Poland? In addition to being a facilitator at a life-changing experience and making a big difference to the lives of many young people, we now offer you the chance to discover the amazing city of Gdańsk (Poland).
- One extra week in Poland (20 July – 10 Aug) in addition to EJ2020
- Special solidarity event in Gdansk on 9 Aug
- Pocket money – 4 EUR per day
What are the benefits?
- Discover Gdansk: amazing Polish city and hospitality in a stimulating environment
- Experience unique solidarity event
- Have the chance to create connections and lasting friendships
What do we need?
- Are you curious and a game-changer?
- Do you have previous experience delivering activities/workshops for 14-18 years old?
- Are you between 18 and 30 years old?
- Are you availabile 20th July –10th Aug?
If the answers are yes, apply now to join us in Gdańsk.