Asociación de Muchachas Guías de Panamá
Calle 3a Perejil No. 3
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +507 2255653
Number of girl guides in 2017
With the grace of God I promise on my honour to do my best: To fulfil my duties to God and my country, To help other people in all circumstances, To obey the Guide Law.
- Guide is a person of honour
- A Guide is loyal
- A Guide is useful and helps other people
- A Guide is a friend to all and a sister to all other Guides
- A Guide is courteous
- A Guide loves plants and animals and sees in nature the work of God
- A Guide is obedient and disciplined
- A Guide smiles under all difficulties
- A Guide is thrifty
- A Guide is pure in her thoughts, words and deeds
I promise to do my best to fulfil my duties to God and my country, to help others every day, especially those at home.
Little Wing Law
- A Little Wing always gives in to the wishes of her elders
- A Little Wing never gives in to herself
I promise to be obedient and respectful to all people.
To behave well
Development of the Movement
Guiding in the Republic of Panama began in 1931 and the Association obtained legal status in 1951.