NICES is a summer camp for all Girl and Boy scouts from Europe (and beyond) between 14 and 21 years. The event distinguishes itself from other camps through its flexible attitude: participants can stay for as many days as they want and each night they can register for the activities of the next day. These activities can be chosen individually. So you can start adventuring with your new friends right away.
A very active, exciting and varied programme full of adventure, sports and other activities is planned. During the camp, every night all the participants can choose from an enormous offer of ticket activities, both on and off the campsite.
Among other things the following activities are expected (no definitive list yet):
- Getting exhausted on a survival challenge-track;
- Mountainbiking: a nice hike to enjoy the Limburg countryside or a heavy cross-country track;
- Combine aiming, running and ambush tactics during outdoor laser combat;
- Be secured on the climbing-wall!;
- A life-jacket isn’t superfluous during the wild-water kayaking;
- Sport: challenge each other in beach-volleyball, soccer, archery or any of your favourite sports;
- Will your self built wooden raft float or sink?;
- Enjoying the fabulous scenery in National Park De Groote Peel;
- Express yourself in one of the many workshops, like glass engraving and pottery;
- Visit a real Dutch windmill or go 100 years back in time during one of the excursions;
- Don’t get lost and show your knowledge of orienteering;
- Don’t hit any cows while playing Farmers’ Golf!
For further information and to book, please visit the official website.