Welcome to the 37th World Conference!
The World Board is looking forward to welcoming you to the virtual 37th World Conference that will take place from Tuesday 27 July to Saturday 31 July!
We are excited to launch our new events platform at the beginning of July where the whole World Conference will be delivered. Before and during the World Conference, you will have the chance to speak and create networking sessions with other participants and your delegation within the platform. There will also be an exhibition space where the candidates, the bidding countries, Motion 32 and other exhibitors will display useful information. Check this exhibition area and schedule meetings to get to know them!
As the World Conference will be taking place virtually, there will only be two plenary sessions of 90 minutes each per day. Therefore, in addition to these plenary sessions, there will be online discussion sessions taking place in June and July before the World Conference.
As we continue the journey to this exciting event, I would like to thank all the people that are making the Conference possible – my World Board colleagues and wider WAGGGS Global Team; the Conference Planning Team; the World Board candidates and the bidding countries; Motion 32 Team Members and all the Member Organisations for playing an important role in the future direction of our Movement! I would also like to express my appreciation to the Uganda Girl Guides Association for all of their hard work and how sorry we are that we are not able to meet in Uganda.
I know it will be a great World Conference and now, it is over to you to ensure you make the most of this wonderful opportunity!
Yours in guiding and scouting,
World Board Chair
Registration is now closed.
- WoCo 1a: Draft Rules of Procedure for the virtual 37th World Conference
- WoCo 1b: Rules of Procedure for the virtual 37th World Conference
- WoCo 2: 37th World Conference Programme & Agenda
- WoCo 3a: Proposed Motions - Constitution & Bye-Laws
- WoCo 3b: Proposed Motions and Amendments - All
- WoCo 4: World Board Election Booklet 2021
- WoCo 5: Bid to host the 38th World Conference
- WoCo 6: 37th World Conference Record of Decisions (provided after Conference)
- WoCo 7: 37th World Conference Evaluation Report (provided after Conference)
- WAGGGS Constitution & Bye-Laws
If you need any information please email email@example.com .