We are extremely excited to present to you the WTD 2022: Our World, Our Equal Future Activity Pack! Come learn about gender and environment through seven changemakers from all around the world and discover the link between Climate Change and Gender Equality! With the activities as our guide, let us understand how girls and young women are disproportionately affected by environmental issues and explore how we could speak out and take action for a better world.
If you would like to translate this resource into other languages for your Association, please contact LeadingForHerWorld@wagggs.org for assistance and information.
ADDITIONAL TRANSLATIONS & RESOURCES
- Polski / Polish - World Thinking Day Activity Pack
- Dansk / Danish - World Thinking Day Activity Pack
- Deutsch / German - World Thinking Day Activity Pack
- Ελληνικά/ Greek - World Thinking Day Activity Pack
- Ελληνικά/ Greek - World Thinking Day Activity Guide
- Українська/ Ukrainian - World Thinking Day Activity Guide
- 中文/ Chinese - World Thinking Day Activity Guide
- 中文 / Chinese (Traditional - Hong Kong) - World Thinking Day Activity Guide
- Publication date: 22nd August 2021
- Author(s): Alyssa Meredith (USA), Cat Moody (UK), Elsa Cardona (WAGGGS Staff), Laura Marmolejo Requiz (Venezeula), Mel Reoch (Australia), Saotra Rasetasoa (Madagascar), Seren Beautyman (UK), Verena Kunberger (Germany), and The WAGGGS World Centre Team
- Length: 42 pages
- Resource type: Activity packs
- Resource topic: World Thinking Day