Fundraising is a fun, creative and exciting way to raise money for WAGGGS. Whether you are a Leader, Girl Guide, Girl Scout or caring member of the public, we appreciate all of your efforts to support us. In doing so you will be contributing to the wonderful work WAGGGS does around the world, supporting girls and young women everywhere.
With the help of Guides and Girl Scouts around the world, we’ve collected some of the best fundraising ideas for you. Below are some of our favourites, but options are endless. Host a special event day with games and activities for children and a small entrance fee. You can promote in schools and community centres, and use activities from our pack.
- Organise a community treasure hunt or quiz night with a cost for each team taking part.
- Make origami boxes. Take them home. Fill with coins over a month.
- Hold a sponsored hike, swim, camp, silence...
- Ask your school if you can organise a “dress up day” where everyone wears their own clothes or fancy dress for a day at a small cost
- Plan a special event, such as a gourmet dinner, gala ball, afternoon tea and sell tickets
If you have a great idea, please email us so we can spread the fundraising love.
Each year WAGGGS has a limited number of places at some of the major Charity Fundraising Events. Follow the links below for more information or to register your interest.
Online Fundraising Platforms
It's never been easier to fundraise online. WAGGGS has an account set up with the following fundraising platforms. Just follow the links to set up your page connected to WAGGGS and get fundraising!
Share your stories
Once you’ve completed your challenge, share your stories and pictures via social media, tagging us. We’d love to hear what you’ve done and so would your fellow members around the world.