Celebrate your child's big day at Pax lodge! Our conference room is the perfect choice with ample space for your child and their friends
The Pax Lodge team are here to help you set up your perfect birthday party.
Our birthday party packages
There are two options for booking a birthday party for your child. The first option is room only, the second option gives you the option to add a box of food for each child.
Option 1 - Basic package
- Use of the full conference suite for two hours with an additional 45 minutes before and after the party for set up and clean up. You can chose between 9.00 - 13.00 for a morning party or 15.00 to 19.00 for an evening party.
- Tea and coffee is provided for adults accompanying children to the party.
- Jugs of water and plastic cups.
You are welcome to bring snacks to the party (e.g. pizza, sandwiches, snacks, cake). Please note that there is an additional £40.00 cleaning fee for this.
Please note: No external catering is allowed at the event and no crockery or cutlery will be included in the package.
Price £300.00 + £40.00 cleaning fee for your own food
Option 2 - Build your own package
- Basic Package (see above)
- Add a food box with toys to your Basic Package
Price £300.00 + £8 per child
Choose from a selection of themes to suit your child: Fairies, Super Heroes, Space or Pirates. Each box will contain the following:
- A box and two small toys
- A small bag of crisps
- Kid’s pizza or sandwich – jam / peanut butter / honey/ cheese
- Choice of two – cookie(s) / chocolate bar / small apple / small orange
- Choice of one - fruit juice or small bottle of water
- Paper plate and napkin
Price £8 per child
Cleaning service is included in this package
Please advise in advance if any children will require egg free, dairy free, gluten free, nut free or vegetarian/vegan options.
Please note that no external catering is allowed at the event.
Simply contact email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0) 207 435 2202 to find out more or availability for your dates.
In addition to conference facilities and event space we offer accommodation, international volunteering opportunities, programmes, activities and much more.
Terms and conditions
- Any catering requests or changes must be made at least two weeks prior to your event in order to be able to accommodate your requests.
- A deposit of 50% of the total fee is required in order to confirm your booking. You will be given a period of 28 days to pay your deposit.
- All deposits are non-refundable and may not be transferred to another date. The balance of payment is due 28 days prior to your event.
- In the event of your booking being cancelled 50% of the total conference room hire fee is required as a cancellation charge.
- If your event is cancelled less than 7 days before the start of the event the full cost of the conference room hire is payable.
- Pax Lodge is a non-smoking facility.
- Alcohol is not permitted without the approval of the World Centre Manager prior to the party.
- Use of gardens is not included.
Our Conference Space
For birthday parties the space includes tables setup in a horse shoe