Our Cabaña Booking Policy
1) Booking Confirmation
No agreement shall exist between the guest, whose expression shall include all persons on whose behalf the guest books, and OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE World Centre until:
- The booking agreement, signed by the guest, has been returned to the OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE .
- The OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE has received the required deposit as stated on the booking agreement.
- A confirmation of booking has been issued by OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE to the guest.
2) Payment Terms
There are two categories of OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE guest; Programme Guests and Independent Guests. These have different payment terms. Guest category is clearly marked on all booking agreements. The guest who signed the booking agreement shall be liable for full payment for all persons to whom the booking agreement applied and for any other persons OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE was subsequently requested to book by the guest.
A unique code will be issued to the guest when booking and must be quoted when making all payments.
A.- PROGRAMME GUESTS
- A deposit of 10% of costs is required within one month of enquiry to secure your booking. This is non-refundable
- A further 40% of costs to be paid 6 months before the event, which is non-refundable.
- If booking less than 6 months before the event, a deposit of 50% is required within 14 days of enquiry to secure your booking. This is non-refundable.
- Full payment is due 1 month prior to event. If event commences within 1 month of booking, full payment is due at time of booking.
B.- INDEPENDENT GUESTS
- A deposit to the value of the first night’s accommodation is required within 1 month of enquiry to secure the booking.
- ¾ If booking less than 1 month before the visit, a deposit to the value of the first night’s accommodation is required immediately to secure booking.
- ¾ Full payment is required on arrival.
OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE reserves the right to charge an administration fee for any amendments being made to the respective booking agreement, if requested by the guest. A change of name only does not constitute an amendment.
Cancellation shall take effect only when written notification from the guest signing the booking agreement is received by OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE. In all cases of cancellation, booking policy applies.
5) Alterations by OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE
In the unlikely event of OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE making a major alteration to or cancelling a booking, OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE shall offer to transfer any payments to an alternative event where possible. If this is not possible, OUR CABANA WORLD CENTRE shall offer to relocate the guest to local accommodation of a comparable standard. If this is not possible, shall refund any payments made to date.
6) Damage/guest behaviour
Our Cabaña will be entitled to recover from the guest the cost (estimated if not precisely known) of any damage caused by the guest or their group. The guest undertakes to deport her/himself in an orderly fashion and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others or to prejudice Our Cabaña’s reputation with local businesses or other guests. The agreement of any guest in breach of this clause shall be terminated forthwith and the Our Cabaña shall have no further contractual obligations towards her/him.
7) Guest belongings
Guest belongings brought onto Our Cabaña premises are at all times at the guest’s own risk.
8) Limitation of Liability
Is the responsibility of the Member Organization or individuals to ensure that they have adequate and appropriate insurance to cover: personal property, travel disruption, injury, medical expenses general liability and life cover for the period of travel to, travel from and during the stay at the WAGGGS WORLD CENTRE OUR CABAÑA. As an organization WAGGGS and OUR CABAÑA (GUIAS DE MEXICO, management) holds a public/general liability insurance coverage that is reviewed regularly.
9) Age Restrictions
Guests under the age of 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 and over).
Our Cabaña will not make refunds to the booker or guest on unused accommodation and catering, or for programme activities booked by the guest but not participated in.
In the event of a complaint by the guest against Our Cabaña, Guías de México, A.C. requests the matter is discussed with Our Cabaña Manager. However, should the guest believe that the matter was not dealt with adequately by the management of Our Cabaña; the guest has the right to contact CEO of Guías de Mexico at Guías de México Head Quarters in México City and has 28 days to lodge a complaint in accordance with the Legal Information of Guías de México.
These terms and conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by the laws of Mexico.