A lifetime experience full of adventure, challenge, nature, friends and fun!
Who are the Mini Swiss Challenge Events for?
The Mini Swiss Challenge is an affordable mini summer package for Guides and Scouts aged 12 - 26 years.
Programme and Cost
At Our Chalet we are aware that different guests have different wishes. As such, these Mini Swiss Challenge events are designed to provide you with an opportunity to enjoy international friendship, challenge and adventure in a spectacular outdoor environment over a shorter period of time. You will experience a high adventure day, visit a historical town and either spend a day hiking some of the favourite trails in the valley or enjoy on-site activities at Our Chalet. You will have exciting evening programmes from international games to sharing songs.
Package cost: CHF 565
Participants must be Guides or Scouts aged 12-18 years and accompanied by their adult leaders. All attending adults should be registered leaders or registered helpers.
- 4 nights of accommodation in rooms allocated by Our Chalet
- All meals (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner, starting from dinner on arrival day until packed lunch on departure day)
- 3 day programmes and 4 evening programmes
- All costs associated with activities, hikes and excursions (including gondolas) as indicated in the programme
- Luggage transfer on arrival and departure day (8am - 6pm)
For more information and dates please see our event Information Pack.
Book your visit to Our Chalet!
Our Chalet is open to groups, families and individuals throughout the year. We'd love to see you soon, book your stay online todayEnquire now!