This is a regional governance event held once every three years.
The 12th Asia Pacific Regional Conference with the theme “Hamro Danphe” - Connect, Growth, Impact will be held in Kathmandu, Nepal from 28 August to 3 September 2016. The conference is expected to be attended by 150 delegates and guests from around the Region.
We are preparing a Regional Conference that will offer our Member Organizations the opportunities to work together, learn, celebrate successes and develop partnerships and joint projects. We will make decisions to take the Asia Pacific Region forward supporting the strategic directions of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
Parallel with the conference, a social gathering for Friends of Asia Pacific WAGGGS (FAPW) members will be held at the same venue.
Download conference related documents:
- 12th Asia Pacific Regional Conference - Circular 1 - Full conference information pack
- Appendix 07 - Brochure of Kakani International Scout Centre
- Appendix 08 - Brochure of Baden Powell Scout Peak
- Appendix 14 - Brochure of Sangam 50th Anniversary Programme
- Appendix 15 - Sample registration form
- Appendix 16 - Sample travel form
- Appendix 17 - Submission of agenda items and motions
- Appendix 18 - Bid to host the 13th Asia Pacific Regional Conference