Familiarise yourself with the Community Hub for Growth on GLOW in this introductory webinar
Alison Wilcox (GSUSA and Growth Planning Team) and Jenny Berrisford (WAGGGS E-learning Developer) developed our first webinar to provide a guided tour of the Community Hub for Growth and GLOW.
The Platform has several engaging and interactive features to facilitate knowledge sharing for growth:
- Background: Learn more about how the Community Hub was inspired by the Growth Round Table and what it does.
- Connect Here: Join or host a discussion forum on issues of growth relevant to your MO.
- Growth Round Table Resources: View the presentations and knowledge documents from the Growth Round Table.
- Communities of Practice: Connect to share best practices for growth. Host or participate in MO led trainings on targeted areas for growth.
- Growth Library: View our recommended resources to inspire growth strategies.
- Community Hub Library: Upload your own resources to share your knowledge, plans and ideas for growth.
- Experts and Explores: Browse and add to the list of Experts and Explorers or start a discussion group, host a training, plan an event or share your tools and resources.
- Committing to Growth: Create or review your Growth Commitment Plan and engage with your Accountability Partner to support each other to achieve your growth goals.
- WAGGGS Growth Team: Get dedicated advice from the WAGGGS Growth Team on how to grow your MO.
- Contact Us: Share your questions, recommendations and feedback on the Community Hub.
- Help: Receive technical support on how to navigate the GLOW platform.