There are over a billion girls in the world. Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting is the space they need to be the best they can be. Our impact is incredible and by leaving a gift – large or small - in your will you can help to ensure that Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting can make an even bigger impact on the lives of girls and young women for years to come.
If you would like to leave a gift in your will to WAGGGS, or if you already have, please fill in the 'Leaving a Legacy' online form and a member of our team will get in touch with further information.
We support 10 million girls and young women in 149 countries and growing.
We have helped 200 Girl Guides and Girl Scouts to attend events at the United Nations where they have addressed stakeholders, senior officials, and Governments.
Thousands of girls and young women in 65 countries have taken action to end violence against girls and young women through our Stop the Violence campaign.
Every year Girl Guides and Girl Scouts celebrate the power and importance of girls and young women through our International Day of the Girl Campaign activities.
How your gift will support girls and young women around the world
Your legacy will:
- Enable girls and young women to change the world with their collective voice through educational programmes, global events and advocacy campaigns
- Reach more countries – helping to bring the benefits of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting to even more girls in more communities
- Allow us to provide more international experiences for more young people – from leadership events to international camps
- Help to support growth of existing Member Organisations
- Keep the Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting Movement united, thriving and growing by understanding and responding to the needs and aspirations of girls and young women.
With your help, millions of people will experience the life-changing power of the Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting Movement - where young people have fun, make friends and develop the skills and attitudes to transform themselves, their community and our world. Your generosity can help make this possible
“Dear friend, I am a Girl Guide Leader from Syria. I want to share my experience with you. Being a Girl Guide truly changed my life. I became the strong, independent woman I’ve always wanted to become. Programmes like Free Being Me and Stop the Violence and many others have helped me a lot. Girls all around the world should feel what it’s like to be strong, to stand up for your rights and beliefs and to be in charge of their lives. Here, in your country and all around the world, girls should have this power and take over control of their own destinies.”