See how the events unfolded to get Pax Lodge to where it is today.
- 1991- Her Royal Highness Princess Benedikte of Denmark officially opened Pax Lodge.
- 1992- Pax Lodge hosted its first Juliette Low Seminar entitled 'We Cherish a Colourful World.' The first 'In the Footsteps of the Founder' session was held. This was to become an integral part of the Pax Lodge programme throughout the years to come.
- 1996- The 5th anniversary was celebrated by members of the Pax Lodge Committee, The World Bureau staff and many friends.
- 2000- The first International Adventure days took place.
- 2001- The 10th anniversary, celebrated over a whole weekend, was attended by guests from around the world. A commemorative magnolia tree was planted on the front lawn by Pat Goodheart, Chairman of the Pax Lodge Committee.
- 2005- An interview with the Prime Minister's wife, Cherie Blair, for a documentary on Scouting and Guiding, was filmed in the garden of Pax Lodge.
- 2006- Over 100 guests attended the 15th anniversary party. Many came to stay for several days and enjoyed specially organized events.
- 2009- Girl Guiding UK celebrated its Centenary.
- 2013- Olave Baden Powell's Pins were been donated to Pax Lodge by the Olave Baden Powell Society who fund raised hard to ensure that these pins remained in the Guiding movement. Have you seen the pins yet? Check them out here!
- 2015- The launch of the Fifth World Centre's name, Kusafiri, by the World Board was held at Pax Lodge.
- 2016- Pax Lodge celebrated its 25th anniversary!