As part of the 2021 International Day of the Girl resources that we are offering to Member Organisations, we are developing a series of podcasts to be available in all 4 WAGGGS languages and need a team to help us deliver it.
We are looking to form a multilingual team to develop this over the next few weeks. It is a project that has a very short timeframe. Our work will start in the week beginning 2 August and we aim to be completed by 24 September. We anticipate the commitment being about 4 hours per week.
If you feel you are able to help us, please apply for this opportunity on Mobilize.
- All need to speak English
- 2 fluent of each French, Spanish, English, and Arabic speakers to be recorded for the podcast
- Availability to attend regular meetings and communicate with the rest of the team
- Experience in podcasting
- Ability to guide on technology use
- Experience in working on advocacy
Deadline: 01 August 2021
Would you like to join us? Log in to Mobilize and add a private comment below the opportunity describing how you can help WAGGGS volunteers thrive and develop their skills ready to take on WAGGGS projects.
You are not part of our WAGGGS volunteers network yet? here you can find more info to join us!