Hours: 28 p/week
Contract type: Fixed-Term (1 year)
Monthly Rate: 1,412,015 ARS (Argentine Peso)
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Closing Date: 30 August 2019 (12:00 BST)
Interviews: w/c 2 September
Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting is the world’s only movement for every girl and any girl because we believe that each of them deserves to be the best they can be. Free to make what they want from the Movement, girls learn by doing, make friends and have fun. In safe, local spaces, girls develop the skills and attitudes to change themselves, their communities and our world.
The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) keeps the global Movement thriving, united and growing.
Purpose of Consultancy:
WAGGGS is seeking an in-country Campaign specialist to project manage the implementation of WAGGGS’ partnership with Avon as part of WAGGGS’ Stop the Violence campaign in Argentina.
This is an exciting opportunity to support with the development and implementation of national girl-led advocacy campaigns in Argentina, South Africa and the Philippines to tackle issues relating to gender-based violence.
Together with Avon representatives, this role will lead a campaign developed by girls.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in designing and leading advocacy strategies
- Demonstrable experience of writing content and creating resources on the topic of gender-based violence
- Demonstrable track record of overseeing the delivery of projects to scope, budget, standard and time and particularly working with and adhering to strict financial constraints
- Ability to build & maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders, develop cross-functional working with staff at all levels
- Experience of working in an international organisation and a multi-cultural environment
- Subject matter expertise in gender-based violence and social justice
- Experience of working with staff and volunteers to gather evidence and use of monitoring and evaluation tools.
How to Apply:
We reserve the right to change the closing date depending on the number of responses received. Please submit your application as soon as possible to ensure it is considered in the selection process.
If you have a disability and can demonstrate that closing this post early would impact on your ability to submit an application in time, please contact our Human Resources team to request arrangements for an application to be submitted within the original time frame.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies:
We prefer to hire people directly and have a preferred supplier list in place. We will be in touch if we need you.
Apply for the In-Country Campaign Consultancy
Find our more...Visit our recruitment portal