Our Chalet Mini Breaks offer the opportunity to enjoy a fun and affordable weekend away and get a taste of what Our Chalet and the Swiss Alps have to offer.
Mini Breaks offer the opportunity to:
- Discover the beauty of the Swiss Alps;
- Get to know the first World Centre;
- Try new activities;
- Explore the outdoors;
- Experience the magic of an International Guide and Scout Centre.
To best accommodate all groups, we have created three package options which are priced by high season (February, May and September) and low season (January, March, April, and October).
Prices for each of the three options by season are contained in the Information Pack.
Note: Mini Breaks require at least 15 participants for the event to run. This can be made up of one group or several smaller groups.
All Mini Break packages include:
- Our Chalet in-house accommodation
- All meals provided, from dinner on arrival day to packed lunch on departure day
- Luggage transfer on arrival and departure day (available 8am to 6pm, must be pre-booked)
- One guided hike with optional activities for additional cost (full programme day)
- On-site activity day (half or full programme day)
- Swiss night and campfire evening programmes
- Games evening (for groups staying three nights only)