Challenging our future: leadership seminar at Our Cabaña
From October 13-18 Our Cabaña, our World Centre in Mexico, is holding the WAGGGS Leadership Development Seminar “Challenging our Future”. Twenty-four participants from 18 different countries and four Regions will learn skills in advocacy, strategic planning and fund development.
The WAGGGS Leadership Development Programme (WLDP) consists of eight modules, each covering a topic area that enhances leadership skills and personal growth, which in supports national Girl Guide and Girl Scout associations in their continued development.
|You can read daily updates from the week in this special section.|
The goals of the seminar are to:
- Learn and understand the strategic goals of world Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting for the next triennium
- Understand the process of strategic thinking and how this can be used at national level
- Explore succession planning and develop tools for successful succession planning
- Understand the importance of advocacy and how it can be done at national level
- Understand how Member Organizations can influence policy decisions
- Explore and learn ways fund development can help your association