We are looking for a team of volunteers to support in the delivery of the upcoming Juliette Low Seminar (JLS). If you have an interest in communications, marketing, photography, videography or editing, this could be the perfect way to take part in the JLS.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Familiar with social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Creative, innovative, dependable, and committed to getting the job done
- Experience in writing creative and engaging content in a clear, easy-to-understand way
- Enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to communicate clearly in English and preferably in one of the following languages: Arabic, French, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Swahili
- Can work well with other people and as part of a team
- Comfortable with working remotely and online
- Adaptable and flexible when dealing with different tasks
- Able to think clearly, respond calmly when problems arise and contribute to solutions
- Passionate about Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
- Willing and able to make a commitment for the whole volunteer period (at least six months).
To find out more about this opportunity, please read the role description.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: Join the WAGGGS Volunteer Resource Pool before 19 May. To find out how, click here!
STEP 2: Applications close by midnight 20 May; the application for this role will be available via the volunteer resource pool.
If you have any questions, contact the #JLS2019 team at email@example.com