Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the ‘Verizon Stay Connected’ Competition. It’s time to put your creativity to the test in the quest to become WAGGGS’ most innovative winner!
The prize: WAGGGS is offering up to 5 Groups the chance to win up to US$3,000 towards the cost of implementing your creative proposal
Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you submit your name for this competition, we will assume you have read these rules and agree to them.
This competition is being run by the World Association of Girls Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS). This is a global competition governed by the jurisdiction of the UK.
- You must be 18 or over to enter this competition – Leaders should enter on behalf of their group
- The competition closes on 30th September 2016
- Anyone who submits a complete proposal before midnight GMT on 30th September will be eligible to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per Group
- The winning group will be selected by our judging panel and notified within 28 days of the closing date of the competition.
- The name of the winning groups will be published on the WAGGGS website.
- The prize fund for the Verizon Stay Connected competition must be spent on costs related to the winning entry .
- We do not accept responsibility for entries which fail to reach us before the closing date, are incomplete or corrupted.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to co-operate with us for publicity purposes free of charge, which may include the publication (including on the internet) of your name and photograph in the announcement of the result.
- WAGGGS withholds the right to choose the winner of the competition. All judgements are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the judges’ decisions.
- Although we will try our best to make sure that the competition runs smoothly, we reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control. We shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering the competition, provided that nothing in these rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
- These rules are governed by English law and by entering this competition you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.