The Olave Baden-Powell Society
The Olave Baden-Powell Society (OB-PS) is a worldwide network of caring and influential women and men, dedicated to enabling girls and young women to develop their full potential as responsible citizens of the world. We honour individuals who have donated over £6,000 and offer them the chance to join a like-minded group of supporters. Visit the The Olave Baden-Powell Society website to learn more about what we do and how you can join.
The Global Benefactor's Programme
The Global Benefactor's Programme is a major donor recognition programme dedicated to individuals who have supported the work of WAGGGS with their generosity in cumulative giving over £50,000. We offer a range of benefits and special services to our major donors to ensure that they can truly connect with the cause and see exactly what their support has helped us achieve.
- Customized Donor Impact Report
- The opportunity to participate in Global Travel and Learning experiences around the event you have supported
- Personal quarterly updates
- Invitations to relevant World Centre/WAGGGS events, seminars and conferences
- Recognition in WAGGGS publications
- All Olave Baden-Powell Society membership benefits
- And much more
£50, 000 + The Leaders Circle
£100, 000 + The Innovators Circle
£500, 000 + The Visionaries Circle
£1,000,000 + The Changemaker's Circle
Get in touch with us using the contact details below to learn more about how we can work with you.