Welcome to the #WhenWeShine Challenge! We are glad to you have decided to join us in celebrating Sangam!
At this current time many of us around the world in Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting are staying home to help protect each other. We have designed this challenge so that you are able to complete the challenge at home, either by yourself or with your family. Why not connect with your friends virtually to have FUN together!
The aim is to earn as many points as possible and to submit your challenge to Sangam before the closing date!
The challenge starts from the 1st April 2020 and runs until 31st July 2020. The winners will be announced in August 2020.
The winners reward !
For our winners, we would like to offer you an amazing opportunity to come to Sangam with an event scholarship for a Leadership Event at Sangam! We have a number of scholarships available and we would love to see you at Sangam to celebrate! (Terms and Conditions apply, subject to the World Centre Managers discretion).
Of course you can still take part in the fun after the closing date! You just won’t be eligible for the reward!
- You have to complete as many of the activities listed below in the allocated time. Feel free to complete as many or as little as you would like, but the entries with the most points will have the chance to attend a leadership programme at Sangam as a reward!
- For each activity there are an allocated number of points depending on its level of difficulty and the amount of time needed to complete it.
- You must provide photographic/video evidence when completing certain tasks!
- Send your completed answers/photos/videos (and anything else you want to include) on one email on/before the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can share your progress by tagging us on social media using #WhenWeShine and #SangamCup2020 on Facebook (Sangam World Centre), Twitter (Sangamwc) or Instagram (Sangam World Centre).
Please find all information and tasks in the Sangam Cup Challenge Pack here!
We hope you have FUN completing our #WhenWeShine Challenge!
Don’t forget to tag us on social media using #WhenWeShine and #SangamCup2020!
We look forward to seeing your entries!