Outdoor accommodation is available from mid-May to mid-October on the Our Chalet grounds.
The Our Chalet Campsite stretches across two patches of land on Our Chalet grounds. The site overlooks the mountains and Adelboden village with spectacular views. It is a very pleasant and private area, suitable for smaller groups, families and perfect for outdoor training courses as well as being a good base for expeditions to the nearby mountains.
The campsite provides tent space and access to shared bathroom facilities.
For more detailed information about camping options for groups please see our Camping Package Information Pack.
Tents and Mattresses
Our Chalet can provide Jamboree style patrol tents - each sleeping up to 7 people. This includes self-inflatable mattresses. You will need to provide your own sleeping bags, pillows and towels. You are welcome to bring your own tents and other equipment.
Tent hire: 15 CHF per night per tent (hire of mattresses is included in the price)
Catering and Cooking
Guests staying on the campsite are able to self-cater meals unless other arrangements are made. There are a few options to choose from, regarding meal preparation and cooking.
- Using the Camp House kitchen which is fully stocked with cooking utensils - pots, pans, spoons as well as cups, plates, cutlery, oven, fridge, stove and cleaning products.
Kitchen hire: 30 CHF per day per group.
- Outdoor cooking on a cooking barrel - Our Chalet will provide you with the cooking barrel and wood at no extra cost. We can also provide Patrol cooking boxes with necessary kitchen utensils. Not included: plates, cups and cutlery.
Patrol box hire: 5 CHF per day per box.
You can order food for delivery to Our Chalet from Coop@Home, see our Camping Information Pack for more details.
- Tent pitch/space per person per night : CHF 10
- Tent hire (Jamboree-sleeps 7) per night (min 3 nights) : CHF 15
- Mattress hire per person per night : Free
- Kitchen hire per night (Camp House) : CHF 30
- Patrol box hire per night : CHF 5