- Girl Guides help hungry families in Burundi
- Members of the Burundi Guides Association have been helping families most in need of support to access food and supplies throughout political unrest in the country.
- What does a future free of violence against women and girls mean to you?
- The UN Secretary-General’s UNiTE to End Violence against Women campaign, managed by UN Women, has proclaimed every 25th of the month as “Orange Day” – a day to take action to raise awareness and prevent violence against women and girls.
- Surf Smart in Argentina aims to reach 3000 members by March 2016
- The Surf Smart programme in Argentina
- Oldest Girl Guide Betty Lowe has died aged 106
- Tributes have been coming in for Betty Lowe, the oldest Girl Guide in Britain who had peacefully passed away aged 106.
- WAGGGS/WOSM Consultative Committee meeting 13 June Gilwell Park
- Very positive meeting of the WAGGGS/WOSM Consultative Committee
- Can we reach the World We Want for Girls? The Zero draft of the Sustainable Development Goals is out!
- As the negotiations on the Post-2015 framework are gaining pace, the Zero draft – the first draft of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – otherwise referred to as the post-2015 development framework was released last week.
- Congratulations Laura, volunteer of the year!
- Laura Wharnsby, volunteer for Girlguiding Essex West in the UK, won Volunteer of the Year in a Finance Role at the Financial Leadership Awards 2014.
- Stop the Violence National Event - India
- The Bharat Scouts and Guides hold their first National Stop the Violence event and march through Delhi
- World Environment Day 2015 message from Ana María Mideros, World Board Member
- A message from World Board Member Ana María Mideros on World Environment Day 2015
- Update on conflict in Burundi - May 2015
- Our thoughts go out to the Association of Guides of Burundi, their families and all those affected by the conflict in Burundi. Groups of Guides in Burundi have been tirelessly advocating for those affected by the conflict, working towards the release of imprisoned minors, respect of human rights for the whole population of Burundi, and access to...
Page 1 of 89