- Tam Tam For Safe Drinking Water In Madagascar
- More than 6,000 people were mobilized by Mpanazava Eto Madagasikara, in collaboration with the Federation of Scouting in Madagascar and Regional Committee of DioranoWash for the celebration of World Water Day on 22 March 2014 in the rural town of Tanambe Amparafaravola.
- Mpanazava Eto Madagasikara - “Girl Scouts, friends of animals and nature”
- It is this Girl Guide and Girl Scout Law that has rekindled a love of nature for some 900 girls, teenagers and young adult members of the Mpanazava Eto Madagasikara, the Protestant Girl Scout Association of Madagascar, who attended the annual reforestation event in Ambalavao Commune in Analamanga Region, on 8 February 2014. This activity was also p...
- A Tare for a Month!
- Interested in taking part in our 4 Week Community Programme? Let Mina our Community Relations Manager and Max our Programme Intern tell you what the 4 Week March Tare got up to!
- The countdown begins to the World Conference on Youth
- With only 32 days until the World Conference on Youth takes place in Sri Lanka, young people from all around the world are preparing to come together and discuss the priorities for youth in the post-2015 development agenda.
- 5 things you didn't know happened at CSW 58
- You know we were there - but do you know what happened?
- Pack of the Month!
- The 1st Mildmay Brownies and Girl Guides are 'Bonkerlicious' and 'Fabulous'.
- Come for our 12 Week Community Programme!
- Find out why you should come to Sangam and be part of our 12 Week Community Programme!
- T&T’s “Mighty, Mighty Girl Guides” Rock International Women’s Day Celebrations 2014
- “It was the Girl Guides who rocked the International Women’s Day march, held on March 8 in Arima,” said Gabrielle Hosein in her weekly column for the Guardian-one of Trinidad and Tobago’s daily newspapers.
- Ohio Girl Scouts Celebrate World Friendship Day
- 6th Grade Cadette Sophia Paudel reports on Copley-Fairlawn Girl Scouts Celebrating World Friendship Day
- Helen Storrow Seminar blog 2014: 'Young Women Leading for a Greener Future'
- From 22- 29 March 2014, Our Chalet in Switzerland has become a home for 35 participants and 8 planning team members - from 33 countries around the world.
Page 1 of 69