We are looking for volunteers to grow our volunteers’ resource management team, which sits within the Core Mission.
We are having a strength-based approach – so we are not looking for people to have specific roles, but for people that work well together, have a can-do attitude and can contribute in one or more of the following ways:
- Visual communicator (drawing, graphic designer, cartoonist)
- Online / remote / blended learning
- Can apply previous learning from experience in Human Resource Management or in Volunteer engagement to WAGGGS volunteers engagement – contributing to overall enhancement to the volunteer experience
- Community Manager – foster the feeling of belonging and add value to the presence on the volunteer's network
- Help us get to know our volunteers better
- Online facilitation
- can contribute to designing processes that are user friendly and answer organisational needs
- Writes for the reader – your messages are easy to read without losing nuances and accuracy (in any of the 4 WAGGGS official languages)
- Can support the team in developing monitoring and evaluation processes
- Can analyse data - can connect the dots to better understand our volunteers (HR analyst)
We are looking for volunteers that can commit for one year and dedicate an average of 4 hours a week to this team.
How to apply
Would you like to join us? Write an email to Manuela Capraro at Manuela.firstname.lastname@example.org describing how you can help WAGGGS volunteers thrive and develop their skills ready to take on WAGGGS projects.
We will select on a rolling base - the soonest you apply the sooner we start!
Final deadline 4th of May, if you are interested please apply earlier
Do you have any questions? Send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to support you.
Please note: This role is offered within the wider framework of the WAGGGS Volunteer Network. If you are not yet part of it, your first step to applying for this role is to get endorsed by your Member Organisation and be part of the Network.
Wondering how to join WAGGGs Volunteer Resource Pool? Here are the steps to follow:
1. Read all Information Sheets
2. Complete and Sign the Recommendation Form
3. Return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know someone that would serve WAGGGS very well in this role? Share the call with them and don't hesitate to reach out!
You can make a difference for WAGGGS and all of our volunteers!