Who we are
Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting is the world’s only movement for every girl and any girl. To ensure that more girls can benefit from our Movement, we want to grow and show more people - across the world - why WAGGGS matters. Our brand helps us to tell one story and bring together the amazing work that we do across 146 countries, supporting 10 million girls.
How we look
WE LOOK ENERGETIC, AUTHENTIC AND EYE-CATCHING
- Energetic means we look youthful and show ourselves at our dynamic best.
- Authentic means we are confident in who we are and we are flexible enough to meet the needs of different contexts and cultures.
- Eye-catching means we are not afraid to stand out by using colour, pattern and bold compositions.
Explore our guidance on WAGGGS visual identity:
How we speak
WE USE LANGUAGE THAT IS PUNCHY AND EXPRESSES A CLEAR POINT OF VIEW
- Punchy means we make every word count.
- Clear point of view means we are thought-provoking and avoid clichés and jargon.
Read our guidance on writing about WAGGGS:
How we act
WE ACT IN A WAY THAT IS OPENHEARTED, CONFIDENT AND FUN
- Openhearted means we welcome every girl and any girl.
- Confident means we are unapologetically WAGGGS.
- Fun means we are great company and enjoyable to be around.
Brand tools and templates
To help our volunteers and Member Organisations to use the WAGGGS brand, we've developed a set of simple tools and templates.
Our PowerPoint template allows you to create presentations using the WAGGGS brand:
- Download our PowerPoint template in English
- Download our PowerPoint template in French (coming soon)
- Download our PowerPoint template in Spanish (coming soon)
- Download our PowerPoint template In Arabic (coming soon)
Our headed paper allows you to create letters and documents featuring the WAGGGS branding. Please ensure that you have the correct fonts installed on your computer so that the headed paper can load correctly
- Download the general WAGGGS Headed Paper
- Download the Africa Region Headed Paper
- Download the Arab Region Headed Paper
- Download the Asia Pacific Region Headed Paper
- Download the Europe Region Headed Paper
- Download the Western Hemisphere Region Headed Paper