If your idea of fun includes challenging yourself while experiencing the culture and beauty of the Swiss Alps, this is the event for you! Packed with opportunities to try new activities, learn about our global movement, and explore the outdoors, this event is open to Guides and Scouts (and non-members) of all ages. Come and spend an unforgettable week in the Swiss Alps!
- 7 nights of accommodation in rooms allocated by Our Chalet
- All meals (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner from dinner on arrival day to packed lunch on departure day) - catered packages only
- 6 day programmes, 5 evening programmes
- All costs associated with activities, hikes and excursions (including gondolas) as indicated in the programme
- Luggage transfer from Adelboden Oey (8am-6pm only, must be pre-booked).
We welcome individuals, families, and groups of all genders. Members of Guiding/Scouting and non-members are all welcome on this event.
There are three accommodation options with three different prices:
- Indoor accommodation fully catered - CHF 810 per person
- Camping fully catered - CHF 700 per person
- Camping self catered - CHF 470 per person
For details please read our Swiss Experience Information Pack.
Book your visit to Our Chalet!
Our Chalet is open to groups, families and individuals throughout the year. We'd love to see you soon, book your stay online todayEnquire now!