Our Chalet Mini Breaks have been created so you can enjoy a fun and affordable weekend away, savouring the best what Our Chalet has to offer, spectacular Swiss Alps and the International friendship.
During this Mini Break you will:
- Be able to discover the beauty of the mountains
- Meet new friends and have fun
- Try new activities
- Explore the outdoors
- Experience the magic of an International Guide and Scout Centre.
To best accommodate all groups, we have created three package options which are priced by high season (February, May and September) and low season (January, March, April, October and December).
Prices for each of the three options by season are contained in the Information Pack.
Note : Mini Break's require a total number of 20 participants for the event to run. This could be all in one group or across several smaller groups.
All Mini Break packages include:
- Our Chalet in-house accommodation
- All meals from dinner on arrival day to lunch on departure day
- Luggage transfer on arrival and departure day (8am - 6pm)
- One guided hike with optional activities for additional cost (full Programme Day)
- On-site activity day (half or full Programme Day)
- Swiss Night & Campfire Evening Programmes
- Games Evening (for groups staying 3 nights only)
Book your visit to Our Chalet!
Our Chalet is open to groups, families and individuals throughout the year. We'd love to see you soon, book your stay online todayEnquire now!