Exploring, learning and making unforgettable memories in London during Summer 2017.
Journey Through London is a week long summer event for girls from 14 - 18 years old to discover London with other members of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts, participate in a community service project, and celebrate the international spirit of the movement in the city where it all began.
- For girls 14 – 18 years old
- Visit various London attractions
- Participate in a Community service project in the local area
- Take the Leadership Challenge around London
- Evenings exploring Pax Lodge, participating in international activities, going to the theatre and participating in a celebration party
- Free time to explore the city and local area
- Learn more about WAGGGS
What’s Included :
- 5 nights of accommodation in shared rooms
- All meals from dinner on Day 1 until breakfast on the morning of Day 6
- Transport during the event via public transport
- Activities and entrance fees as scheduled during the programme, including a trip to the theatre and all scheduled evening programmes