September is one of the most beautiful months to explore Switzerland, with slightly cooler weather, but still many clear, beautiful days. With this programme you can look forward to challenging hikes in the Adelboden and Kandersteg valleys, including a klettersteig and overnight hut hike.
- Six nights accommodation in rooms allocated by Our Chalet
- One nights accommodation in a mountain hut shared dorm room
- Klettersteig equipment hire
- All meals, from dinner on arrival day, to a packed lunch on departure day
- Five day programmes and five evening programmes
- Luggage transfer from Adelboden Oey bus stop on arrival and departure (between 8am and 6pm)
- Self catering accommodation available
We welcome individuals, families, and groups of all genders. Members of Guiding/Scouting and non-members are all welcome on this event.
This event is aimed at those who have some experience of full-day hiking in hills or mountains and a good level of fitness. If you are new to hiking or prefer a gentler pace we recommend you consider our Walking Week event instead.
There are three accommodation options with three different prices:
- Indoor accommodation fully catered - CHF 826 per person
- Camping fully catered - CHF 651 per person
- Camping self catered - CHF 399 per person
- Squirrel House self catered - CHF 406 (minimum 10 people)
- Baby Chalet self catered - CHF 574 (2 or 3 people)
For more information please see our Hiking week Information Pack.
Book your visit to Our Chalet!
Our Chalet is open to groups, families and individuals throughout the year. We'd love to see you soon, book your stay online todayEnquire now!