Our Chalet specialises in the provision of programmes for members of the Guiding and Scouting movement.
Outdoor programmes, leadership development and international friendship have been essential parts of the Our Chalet experience since the centre was opened in 1932.
Throughout the year we organize many International Events for all age groups with focus on traditional Our Chalet values, including adventure, challenge, fun, personal development and international friendship. We also host various events and seminars focusing on advocacy within the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts, which address current issues of modern society.
We would like to invite you discover what Our Chalet and Switzerland have to offer:
- As an independent guest or with your group, planning your own programme
- As a participant in an International event or Seminar
- As a participant in a tailor made programme for your group
- Join in special celebration days
- Come for a day and have a tour of Our Chalet
- Or simply choose among many day and evening programme activities that we can offer during your stay
Our experienced Programme Team will be happy to assist and advise in creating the best Our Chalet experience for you. Once you choose whether you wish to attend a scheduled event, create your own programme, or join a specific activity or celebration please contact us.
For more information take a look at our individual events.