Prior to Arrival
Prior to your arrival at Our Chalet there are forms which should be completed and submitted
Please ensure you have read the information regarding programme, travel, catering and added services thoroughly and please send the requested forms on time to enable us to prepare for your stay at Our Chalet.
Late return of forms may mean some services, such as special diet meals, cannot be provided.
- Return Personal Details Form for each guest (4 weeks prior to arrival). The form will be sent to you with your booking contract.
- If you would like a luggage transfer this must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. If you are arriving without a luggage transfer please give us an estimated time of arrival, this is especially important if you are arriving outside of office hours.
- Contact our Programme Team to organise your programme activities (at least 4 weeks prior - applicable to individual guests and groups)
- Check you have all items as on the Suggested Packing Lists for Summer or Winter
- Check the Our Chalet Wish List to see if you have anything you could bring and donate or email us for ideas on items.
Note : We have a selection of donated shoes and items of clothing available for guests to borrow. This includes hiking shoes and boots, waterproof clothing, warm jackets, hats, gloves, scarves, and socks. We are not able to guarantee the availability of a particular size or to reserve items.