Come and spend an unforgettable week in the Swiss Alps!
Half Term Breaks are fully-catered packages for groups, individuals, and families who want to explore the Bernese Oberland. Spend six nights in the Swiss Alps and enjoy five days of exciting activities, designed to introduce you to the local culture and help you experience the Region's magic.
Note: A third Half Term Break runs 25-31 October with a different programme. Details of this event can be found here.
Half Term Break package includes:
- Six nights of accommodation in rooms allocated by Our Chalet
- All meals from dinner on arrival day to a packed lunch on departure day
- Five day programmes, six evening programmes
- All costs associated with activities, hikes and excursions, including gondolas, as indicated in the programme
- Luggage transfer on arrival and departure (8am-6pm only, must be pre-booked)
For more information see our Information Pack.
The package does NOT include:
- Personal souvenirs and snacks
- Additional taxis or buses required in lieu of planned hikes on the itinerary
- Travel or health insurance
- Travel to and from your home to Our Chalet
- Additional nights’ accommodation and meals at Our Chalet before or after the event week
- Use of internet and facilities for personal laundry. These are available for an additional fee.
Book your visit to Our Chalet!
Our Chalet is open to groups, families and individuals throughout the year. We'd love to see you soon, book your stay online todayEnquire now!