The 21st Arab International Camp
Traduction à suivre
22 Août 2014- 29 Août 2014
The 21st Arab International Camp was held in Tunisia during the period from 22:29 / August / 2014 under the theme:
Guides Embrace the Future
The objectives of the Camp:
- Establish closer bonds of friendship, cooperation and sisterhood between Girl Guides.
- Learn more about the participant countries' history and traditions.
- Develop the capabilities and abilities of participants to organize and manage big gatherings.
- Learn more about some Tunisia’s features study its environment and nature and provide some voluntary services to the Tunisian community.
- Give the participants the chance to practice guiding method and traditions in the outdoor.
- Identify the needs and aspirations of girls and young women.
- Identify the different WAGGGS initiatives including E-learning.
- Promote and improve the image of the Girl Guides movement in public, as an international educational movement that is opened for all girls meant to enhance their abilities to become responsible citizens in their local, national and international society.
The Arab Region is keen to enable Girl Guides to take part of this unique experience, that is held once every two years, where Girl Guides would have the opportunity to share the Guiding Spirit and enjoy many camp skills and activities. You can visit our camp special pages from here.