International Seminar: "Challenging our Future"
Traduction à suivre
13 Octobre 2011- 18 Octobre 2011
2011 is the second year of the Centenary Celebration. “Grow” and to accomplish it we need to have the proper tools and resources to make sure that our future is as we want it.
The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts has developed the WAGGGS Leadership Development Programme (WLDP) which is consisting of eight modules, each covering a topic area that enhances leadership skills and personal growth and which supports national Girl Guide/Girl Scout associations in their growth and continued development.
During this Seminar we will be working on different aspects of our work within WAGGGS which will help us look at the future of each one of us as Leaders, our own Member Organization and WAGGGS as a worldwide movement.
The three main areas/themes that we will cover during the event are:
Advocacy, Strategic Planning & Fund development.
- Learn and understand the Goals of WAGGGS for the next triennium
- Understand the process of Strategic thinking and how this can be used in my Member Organization
- Explore Succession Planning and develop tools for successful succession planning
- What does Advocacy mean to WAGGGS and how can be used by my member organization.
- How can my member organization influence policy decisions
- Understand the difference between Fund Raising and Fund Development
- Explore and learn ways Fund Development can help your association
This seminar will be a stimulating mix of theory, active learning and community action that will make this an unforgettable and unique training experience.
Open to all members of WAGGGS!!!
The closing date to send the Registration Fee Form is July 1, 2011
Cost: US$ 400 per person, plus US$ 130 program Fee