Este texto no ha sido traducido todavía
Click on the links below to download useful WAGGGS resources and promotional material for the World Youth Conference:
Official WAGGGS statements
- WAGGGS recommendations on girls and young women and MDGs (and summary) Recommendations from WAGGGS and a two-page summary published on the occasion of the World Youth Conference 2010. (English only)
- AYCEOs joint statement IYY. The Alliance of Youth CEOs representing the six biggest youth organizations worldwide issued a joint statement for the launch of the International Youth Year (IYY) on 12 August 2010.
- WAGGGS selected statements to the UN to become part of their official documentation. The statements were submitted to the UN Commission on the Status of Women (2007, 2008, 2009) and the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) summit 2010.
- WAGGGS position statements. Eleven position statements on various relevant issues including adolescent health, human rights and education.
- GAT badge curriculum. This is a non-formal educational tool for children and young people to educate them on the MDGs. GAT stands for Global Action Theme – the main programme focus for WAGGGS.
- GAT MO guidelines. These guidelines help you work with the GAT curriculum. Youth leaders and teachers will find them useful when they want to implement the non-formal educational programme with children and youth.
- The AIDS badge curriculum. This non-formal educational tool helps young people learn about HIV and AIDS, fight stigma and discrimination and support people affected by the pandemic.
- Fighting ignorance and fear. This brochure contains a collection of best practise case studies that demonstrate how Girl Guides and Girl Scouts around the world contribute to awareness raising and public campaigns on HIV and AIDS.
- World Thinking Day Activity Pack 2011. WAGGGS celebrates the spirit of International Guiding every year on 22 February. The theme for activities and celebration on 2011 is gender equality (MDG3).
WAGGGS advocacy resources
- WAGGGS Advocacy toolkit. Everything you need to plan, organize and implement an
advocacy activity with young people. In the toolkit you find information on
campaigns, lobbying, media and partnership strategies and much more!
- WAGGGS call to action: Say no to violence against women. An activity collection published on UNIFEM’s campaign website which helps children and youth to fight violence against women and girls.