National Leadership Development Programme Update
Este texto no ha sido traducido todavía
27 Noviembre 2013
Since the pilot programme of the National Leadership development Programme (NLDP) in May 2013, plans have been underway to implement the NLDP across regions. Events are being planned for 2014 and will address:
- Strengthening Resource Pools for developing National Boards
- Developing Member Organisations through Growing Leaders
- NLDP Train the Trainer events
The NLDP has been designed so that regions can plan their leadership development training to be closely aligned to the identified development needs of their MOs. Building leadership capacity is at the core of this leadership development initiative.
Previous participants of the pilot programme have already delivered training events across their MOs, ranging from:
- One day events with national training teams
- An introduction to NLDP at Camp
- Using the NLDP tools to train leaders
- Integrating the NLDP modules into existing Guide’s Personal Development programmes
Events have taken place in a number of countries including: Greneda, Argentina. Slovenia, Lebanon and Malaysia.
Keep an eye out for news of NLDP events in your regions!