Este texto no ha sido traducido todavía
3 Agosto 2013- 10 Agosto 2013
What is WS2013?
WS camps have been held in West Sussex for more than 30 years and feature as a high point in the County Scout and Guide programme. It is an International experience for young people from around the world, joining in a week of activities together including:
Sailing, abseiling, archery, judo, parascending and other adventurous and challenging activities. Plus cultural activities, sub-camp competitions, musical entertainments, social events, live bands, discos, crafts and even more.
The theme for 2013 will be ‘Ancient Antics’
Who can join in?
· West Sussex Scouts and Guides
· West Sussex Explorer Scouts and Girlguiding Senior Section members (under 18)
· Overseas Scout and Guide groups affiliated to WAGGGs or WOSM
· Adults either as leaders with a unit or as part of a WS support team.
How much does it cost?
The camp cost is £150 per participant and this includes:
· All activities
· Camp handbook
· Souvenir T-shirt
· WS2013 badge and Sub camp badge
Leaders and other adults £50.
All groups need to arrange and pay for their own food and travel.
Further information and registration forms are available on our website at www.ws2013.org