FAPW Malaysia 2nd General Assembly
Este texto no ha sido traducido todavía
1 Diciembre 2011- 5 Diciembre 2011
|Due to unforeseen circumstances, regretfully this event is postponed to mid-2012 in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of the FAPW Malaysia|
The Friends of Asia Pacific WAGGGS, Malaysia (“FAPW Malaysia”) are delighted to invite you to rekindle old friendships and weave new memories at their 2nd General Assembly. The Working Group of the FAPW Malaysia 2nd General Assembly are now at the height of their preparations and look forward to your participation. This gathering will be back to back with the Joint Asia Pacific-Arab Regional Training of Trainers Workshop hosted by Persatuan Pandu Puteri Malaysia. Participation is open to all interested Guiding and non-Guiding volunteers and supporters from local and international.
The objectives of the FAPW Malaysia 2nd General Assembly amongst others are:
- To appoint members of the FAPW Malaysia Working Group.
- To formulate future plans for the FAPW Malaysia.
- To present certificate/pin/plaques of membership to new and upgrading members of Friends of Asia Pacific WAGGGS
- To promote understanding and friendship among Friends of Asia Pacific WAGGGS, nationwide and worldwide.
Activities that will interest members of the Friends of Asia Pacific WAGGGS have been lined up to encourage members to participate. This includes:
- The appointment of the Members of the FAPW Malaysia Working Group by the Chairman. The term of the members of this Working Group will begin at the end of this General Assembly and shall end at the next General Assembly.
- An Evening with the Brownies
- The Membership Ceremony will be the highlight of the event. New and upgrading members will be presented with their certificates and pins. In view of the increasing interest in supporting the programs and projects of FAPW, we are expecting new members to join and existing members to upgrade. This Ceremony will be officiated by the Prime Minister’s wife and will take place at the Prime Minister’s official residence.
- A Syarifah Kirana signature designer cloth that the members may tailor into a national outfit of their own choice will be adopted as FAPW Malaysia uniform for all to identify their oneness, whether they are Girl Guides or not. There are many FAPW Malaysia members who are not Girl Guides.
- The tour will bring participants to interesting places in Putrajaya.
Details about the event:
Dates: 1 - 5 December 2011
Venue: Boulevard Hotel, Midvalley City, Kuala Lumpur (adjoining one of the largest shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur)
Fees: RM 1,000 for members of FAPW Malaysia / USD 500 for International Participants (inclusive of twin sharing accommodation, airport transfers, meals and tours
More information and registration form of the event can be found in the documents attached here
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org