- YESS Program Officially Takes Off In Africa !!!
- On 5 January 2014, 11 girls from Burundi, South Africa, Kenya and Uganda Girl Guides Associations headed for Norway for the FK Norway Youth Camp.
- Congratulations to Girlguiding and 'No More Page 3'!
- On Tuesday 20th January 2015 it was announced in the UK media that tabloid newspaper ‘The Sun’ would be ending its’ 45 year tradition of featuring a topless woman on page 3 of their weekday print editions.
- Kenya celebrates achievements and sets goals for 2015
- For Kenyans 2014 was a very challenging year. Their value based training for girls and their influence to the society is a good remedy to most of the ills facing the society, as we build a society with positive values and respect for others.
- WAGGGS Facilitator’s Training Event – April 2015
- Thanks to the generosity of OB-PS, WAGGGS is delighted to announce a Facilitators Training event in April 2015.
- Amy Bush Bursary
- Deadline for applications is 31st January! Act now!
- Ebola Update
- Nicola Grinstead, Chair of the World Board, on behalf of the World Association of Girls Guides and Girl Scouts We want to extend our deepest thanks for all of the donations that have been received and the support extended in relation to the devastating Ebola epidemic, which has sadly claimed so many lives in parts of West Africa.
- COP 20: Young Guides – Agents of Change
- On the Day of Youth and Future Generations, young people send a message to politicians and ask them to take action to fight climate change.
- Be a Sangam Intern!
- Join the Sangam Family as a Sangam Intern!
- GUÍAS DOMINICANAS HOLD FIRST TRAINING FOR TRAINERS FOR FREE BEING ME PROJECT
- On Saturday 29 November 2014 22 participants, including new volunteer parents, guiders and rangers met to participate in the 1st Training for Trainers for the Free Being Me project held at the Headquarters of the Asociación de Guías Scouts Dominicanas.
- Welcoming our new CEO
- I am pleased to announce the appointment of Anita Tiessen as Chief Executive Officer of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS)
Page 1 of 82